[RC] Anti-chafe - Suzanne Ticer

I use Desitin (sp) spread from knee to knee, but I wear well washed very soft jeans and I am doing LD till I get more miles on my horse, Kidd.  I have not yet converted to tights.  It is recommended for babies in diapers, so I wouldn't think it wold harm leather.  I also need to remember to reapply at vet checks.

Suzy
Johnson City, Texas