[RC] kids and riding - larry Miller

Both my kids rode with me.  But my son, when he got old enough wanted to play softball instead.  So he did.  He still came on rides though if his sister came.  Sally Ann stuck with me thru high school but Shane became the world's greatest crew!!
Now when they come to visit, both in their 30s, they want mom to take them for a ride.  I get yelled at if I go to slow.   Jeanie