Sent: 6/20/2005 3:25:42 PM
Subject: [RC] Wyoming 50 results

A great ride, but boy was it hot!  Ride management even bumped up the start time an hour and it was still a burner.  Plenty of water though if you wanted to drink from a canal or pond.  Prince even drank from a puddle in the road to show everyone how wonderful he was.  Winning time was 5 hours 13 minutes.  Melanie won the greenhorn award for completing her first 50 and was alone the whole day.  Congrats to her! Not sure I could have pulled that off.
The trail was excellently marked! AGAIN!!!

These are very preliminary results on the Wyoming 50
1.  Janet Fredrickson
2. Phyllis Arnold (Best Condition)
3. Bobbie Pomeroy
4. Ralph Tronstad
5. Melanie
6. Ellen Snoeyenbos
7. Bill Miller

10 started and 3 were pulled (Jeanette Tolman, Bryla Jones and Tia Williams)

25
1. Christine Vincent
2. James Vincent
3.Christina Fredickson