[RC] Treeless Saddles - Candace Kahn

Dear Kathleen,
    I went to a treeless saddle, the Torsion Trekker, 3 years ago.  I loved what happened with my horse.  Rougie's movements became bolder and he began to love to canter which he rarely did prior to the change in saddles.  I finished my endurance season with the treeless saddle and then early the following year I found the Barefoot Cheyenne.  I found I liked the Barefoot Cheyenne better because it put me in a more centered riding position and the nubuck leather is more supple and flexible.  I put on several hundred training miles in that saddle last year and became a dealer for the saddle.  In March of this year I began to import the Freeform SB and Freeform SB Endurance saddles from Italy.  I am now riding in this treeless saddle.  The Freeform is a wonderfully secure and comfortable saddle that actually feels like it has a twist.  This is due to the injection foam technology used in its construction.  A unique feature of the Freeform saddle is the removable seat and adjustable stirrup attachment which allows the rider to change stirrup position during a ride or when changing riding disciplines.
    Hope this helps and if you have any questions, please feel free to call me.

With Warm Regards,
Candy Kahn
www.freeformsaddles.com
Be One With Your Horse?