Sent: Friday, June 17, 2005 7:50 AM
Subject: RE: [RC] Big Horn vs. Tevis

Well, I didn?t ?quite? finish it, but the Bluebonnet 100 at LBJ Grasslands last year was very nice.  I DID get to see the whole trail.  Lots of wildlife, a few ?little? hills, well managed, well marked, GREAT vets, (Thanks, Dr. Jim Baldwin) and lots of nice people, many who went the ?extra mile? for us. Lots of grass on the trail, good footing.   I hope to go back this year.

Jim, Sun of Dimanche+, and Mahada Magic (I did my best, Dad)