[RC] Cooley ride - Forrrest

I think all of us who rode actually had a great time. Playing in the mud can be really fun. I rode with Cindy Brown part of the day and I think she really captured it. We all got taller for a while. Really it was beautiful out there and there were no lame horses. The one pull was just fine after walking back to camp. Something about adverse conditions that make everyone pull together. Of course, without Ruthie and Ron keeping their good humor it would have been a problem. They deserve all the credit for making the ride such a success. By the way it is a great ride when it's warm. Forrest