Re: [RC] [RC] Ticks - Juli Jakub

Not to make anyone feel bad, but I am just feeling sorry for all of you. The High Peaks area of the Adirondacks seems to be pretty tick and flea free. I have been up here for over three years now and have yet to see a tick on my dogs, ferret, horses, or myself. And no fleas either and I don't treat the dogs with anything. I have no idea why...they must not like the weather up here! I do have to deal with them when we visit home to Massachusetts which we are doing next week, so from what I have heard so far from you all I am going to buy some Frontline!! But just so you don't think I am gloating the deer and black flies up here can be brutal!

Cheers,

Juli Jakub

The Air of Heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears.

~ arabian proverb