[RC] saddle - Candace Kahn

Hi Jill,
    I invite you to take a look at the Freeform SB, 20" saddle base, and the Barefoot Cheyenne, 22" saddle base.  These are both treeless saddles that allow the rider to sit at the horse's center of gravity.  The Freeform SB is more of the English style and many endurance riders are using this saddle quite successfully.  The Barefoot Cheyenne is a great trail saddle again used by many endurance riders.   If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call or visit my websites.

With Warm Regards,
Candy Kahn, distributor Freeform SB Saddles
www.freeformsaddles.com
Be One With Your Horse?
www.actionridertack.com
541.899.0151 or 877.865.2467