Re: [RC] ticks-no chemicals for us! - rides2far

Personally, I like used to just sit on the porch in the rocker. Pull a tick, put it under the rocker, pop. But with the quantities I was dealing with it was a bit much. :-P

One endurance related point to this tick thread...one year my horse started getting B's on anal tone at vet in. He had never even gotten a B on anal tone at the finish! I finally realized I had pulled so many ticks off that vacinity that he was no longer even touchy there. Try telling some vet that doesn't know you that and watch them roll their eyes. One more comment...the sort of things I think about while cleaning stalls...I don't believe in reincarnation, but if there were such a thing I like to think that people I like come back as a well loved house cat...and when I look at people I DIS-like, I always picture them coming back as one of those ticks that gets on a cat's butt. >eg<

Angie