[RC] saddle fitting at Happy Jack - Marlene Moss

Hello,

Just wanted to let you know that Marlene Moss (Kinetic Equine Analysis) will be available at the Happy Jack ride in Wyoming this weekend.  I can do anything from a quick check of your current saddles for a very low price to a complete analysis with an Impression Pad for $40.  We’ll also talk about how a saddle will work with the conformation and motion of your horse.

I can also tweak your saddle adjustments for those who already have Free’n’Easy saddles.  And Lisa of Moss Rock Endurance has provided a FnE demo model so we can set you up for a test ride in it or a couple extras that we will bring along.

I’ll have a sign out, but feel free to hunt us down (we’ll be in a white Dodge and white Exiss 3H).  I’ll also have a couple used saddles of other brands available for those in the great saddle hunt!

Marlene

Marlene Moss

www.KineticEquineAnalysis.com (saddle fit for the horse in motion)

Available for saddle fitting at Happy Jack endurance ride in WY

www.mphr.org (Mustang Performance Horse Registry)

www.mossrockranch.com (sale horses and more)

719-351-5037 (cell)

719-748-9073 (home)