[RC] Team name and the OD- C - Judie Ricci

The team I was on for the 50 ( the only team this year)  was called   "Kevin and the bitchen' babes! "
The team does NOT have to ride together,  they just all have to finish on time and complete.   I think If I rode Cavalry I would wear a back pack and have some good sized nylon saddle bags on my mount.   Just the amount of e lights alone will take a lot of space, then the grain, people water and food,  bug spray, etc......  I would carry Purina strategy it is concentrated and non sticky.     There is a 50 C. ride at Fort Valley that Pete is talking about trying,  and that is supposed to be a rockier ride than the OD.  it is Oct. 22&23 if any one wants to try it.   This could very well be where the next OD is held!   Come on up Ed, you can stop here at our place in N. V. or just meet us at the ride.  The 3 of us could try the Cavalry 50 and do a 2 day 100.

Judie Ricci
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.