Re: [RC] Ticks - April Allison

We use Freedom on the horses and Freedom 45 on the dogs. No ticks , No ticks, No ticks. You can get it at farm supply for 20 bucks per 6 tubes. lasts 2 weeks per tube. We are making believers out of the neighbors. Our horses are the only ones without any welts or bleeding fly bites.  We use half Simple Green and half water, misted over the kids when we ride or hike. Lasts about 2hrs before it gets sweat off but its non toxic and biodegradable. Smells like sasafrass. I mist the horses after they are tacked and the mud just slides off. Dont get it under the tack though or it will slide off too. :o)
april
byhalia, ms