Re: [RC] Re Something important - Dyane Smith

Keep us up to date, Chris.  With all you have going on, I would feel sick even without any tick borne illness.  You must be major tough!

Dyane
I felt good enough to go play with the colts a little this morning, but came back in feeling flushed and awful! With 9 horses, a job and a disabled husband, you can imagine I don't have time to get sick!