[RC] spelling etiquette - oddfarm

Laura said,
"In light of the thoughts of such literary icons, I propose we not be so hard on each other.  Instead of publishing the person's faux pas in public form, maybe a personal note would be sufficient, or even better, a nice follow up post with the word spelled correctly, but not made mention of?"

Thank you, thank you, thank you Laura. It's shameful how some readers feel the need to correct posters without ever getting the idea of the post. We spend so much time thinking of the right words to write, sometimes getting caught up in the moment and not using spell check and then to be corrected is well, poor etiquette.

If I corrected all the beautiful love letters I have received from John, and the wonderful notes my kids have given me since they could write, not only would I be the lowest of the low, I wouldn't get them anymore.

Lisa Salas, The Oddf aRm