Re: [RC] cavalry/calvary - rides2far

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 05:53:01 -0700 (PDT) Jody Rogers-Buttram <dragnin100@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>>>Ok...just this once.  I could still remember my phone number....couldn't I ???

Actually, I didn't ask you. I asked *Joni* if she remembered hers and she did. In *your* case, you were very good at remembering where you were on the trail all day, then on the last loop, after just having done that same loop, you said, "I just wish I had some idea where this trail was going to go" or something like that. I said, "We're going right around the turn, going off to the right through the woods, then coming up by the stables & restaraunt, then do that loop before heading down to camp" and you were like "Ohhh". I thought, "Oh boy, I've got two of'em en La La land up there. Good thing you don't operate heavy machinery after taking that stuff for your knees. >g< (but then you could see and I couldn't so we both have our talents. :-) I tell ya'll what. If ya'll go calvary and I don't, I'll go "drug free". Will that make me suffer enough to be part of the club?

 Nevermind. I thought it over and I wanna keep my options open. I can't imagine anybody planning to do OD, then taking *any* option to improve their chances out of the mix!

Angie (if I get a belt buckle will I need a waist line?)