Re: [RC] cavalry/calvary - rides2far

>>>Come on Angie....join us.  I will even bring you a horse.

If it's Aries...you're on! But how's about this. *I* don't ride cavalry...just this ONCE I'll be the designated drinker! That means I get to waste my water guzzling it all day because I know my crew will be waiting with all that ice, etc. That way there will be at least once person who is still somewhat rational as the day goes on to guide you guys in...kinda like we did at Biltmore...you can see in the dark, but I still remember my phone number. :-)

Angie