[RC] However you spell it, let's do it!!! - Laura Hayes

This spelling thing has taken on a life of it's own....sorry :-(

BTW, OD is the only ride I know of with this division, to answer that question.

Anyway, I expect to see Cowboy Ed, and Jody out there in the cavalry division of the OD next year.  I have already talked to Sarah Engdahl (oh cripes, I have probably spelled THAT wrong, too) and she and I are doing it next year together.  Hey, four is a team at OD, we could be the Cavalry Kooks, or the Crazy Cavalry, or the....help me out here--Bruce, I know you can come up with something!!!

Laura Hayes
Vine Cliff Farms
Brocton, NY
AERC# 2741