Re: [RC] [RC] RE Horse chiropractor - April

One can look for an AVCA (American Veterinary Chiropractic Association) certified doctor online:

http://www.avcadoctors.com/search_for_avca_certified_doctor.htm

April
Nashville, TN

On 6/12/05, Chris Paus <paus@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is your chiro AVCA certified? To me, that's very important. I don't want someone manipulating my horse's joints and spine who hasn't been specifically trained and certified to do so.