[RC] OD News -- 75 mile division - Flora Hillman

No one in on the 75 with 2 hours to go?  I feel for them.  It was the same yesterday with the LD riders -- 20 minutes to go, and only 3 were in.  The weather was brutal.

The 75 riders are obviously being very careful and conservative in the heat & humidity, putting their horses' welfare at top priority.  I give them credit for that -- those mountains have tough climbs.