[RC] OD 100 - LRN8554

Any news would be appreciated.  Both my nieces are riding in the 100 and this is the very first endurance ride ever for Christi.  She is riding my sisters horse, Comet.  This will be Holly's 2nd 100 as she rode the OD last year.  I'm sitting home in Tennessee, watching it rain, and checking the weather up there.  Seems like it should be our kind of weather, Hot & Humid!  Linda Norton