Re: [RC] Endurance Blooper Photos? - rides2far

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 19:10:21 -0700 (PDT) Jody Rogers-Buttram <dragnin100@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> [...]

Gosh...I do want the book to *sell* so I dunno. >g< Can you really tell it's at a ride and is Khalil in the photo? Have  you got one of Lady Godiva at LBL? I know that would sell! >eg<

As to the easyboot ad, I went to the website and they've removed that photo. It was of their mom coming over Cougar Rock and you could tell the horse had just given a big leap that launched her in the air so the horse is in the Classic Cougar Rock form and the rider is airborn about a foot above the saddle with her feet flying out to the side. :-)) Ya'll want to start a write in campaign to convince them to let me use it? >g<  Anybody know the official photographer of Tevis personally? I'll bet he's got a few funny ones. Oh yeah, did I mention I'm broke and the honor of being on the cover, and recognition, and ummmm a *personally* signed copy is probably what I'll be able to pay?

Angie