Re: [RC] [RC] AHA fees - Dana B.

Chris Paus> wrote:

Maybe you can explain why the fees for keeping track of endurance miles has gone up? I have two horses in the mileage program and it will be awfully expensive at 30 dollars per year per horse,

The AHA is not alone.  The Paso Fino Horse Association does not charge a flat annual fee, but they do charge a $10 per ride "processing fee."  Depending on how many rides per year you do, this could get very pricey!

BTW, they also require a copy of your vet card from the ride.  I've not had problems getting the card or copies from ride managers (here in the west where they often are not distributed), but this is yet another reason to return them to riders.  Of course, I like getting them mostly because I find the information invaluable.

Dana Baldwin

ddbpaso@xxxxxxxxx