Re: [RC] [RC] ridecamp - Paul Latiolais

I am not mentioning names, but the ridecamp rabblerousers that I know personally are actually really nice people when they get on a horse.

On Thursday, June 9, 2005, at 04:55 PM, Chris Paus wrote:

ditto to what they said. Most ridecampers are pretty nice people. Most endurance riders are pretty nice people. There's a few argumentative folks in every bunch, hey, I shoot off my mouth too much too, but I'll help newbies in a heart beat. Hang in there with us Lori! Use the delete key when the mud gets a bit thick, LOL
?
chris

Jeremy Olson <olsonjer15@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well said, Karla!! I have wonderful friends throughout the country that I
have met at endurance rides. You will not find better people anywhere.

Jeremy Olson, Michigan

>From: "Karla Watson"
>To: "RIDECAMP" , "Lori Greene"
>
>Subject: Re: [RC] ridecamp
>Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 09:46:51 -0700

Kansas State Motto: Ad Astra Per Aspera.. to the stars through difficult....

BayRab Acres
Paola KS
913-731-5947
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus