[RC] Synergist Saddles, just got mine! - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Paula Juergens cowlitztractor@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was recently introduced to Synergist by Paul (Paso Fino rider)out at the
Othello Ride. THANK GOODNESS!
I just got mine and put my first very brief ride on it last night,, the seams
are perfectly inline with the outside of the points of my pelvis(seat bones) so
I'm hoping those break down before our first real ride. But I will say this. My
horse has only 20.5 inches of clearance from scapula to hip, think about it,,,
only 20.5 inched from hard articulating tissue to hard articulating tissue,,
He's a slightly shy 14 hands, but has an excessively short muscular back.
Synergist has been the only company that understood the trouble I've had with
finding a saddle that was comfortable for my horse to do more then stand there
and just look good for the girls. They were able to take the show demo saddle I
liked and make the bars short and well shaped enough for my guy to move freely
and with no pressure points or ristrictions on his somewhat wode shoulders,,,
he's a small broad BLM mustang stallion, so he really needed the room. These
saddles are a God send for those of us with horses with sport backs. I still
love my Bob Marshall "Barless" saddle, but needed to get off this guys spine. I
also still have the ortho-flex,, it just doesn't work for me. This Synergist
should break in real nice.