[RC] synergist - Kathie Ford

Okay, okay, I'm in!  Synergist thread that is!  I have two. I had never ever had a good saddle before in all the 10 years of my riding, but this past year I bought one used and had it custom fit to my endurance pinto/mare.  I absolutely love it and my horse moves so well and effortlessly in it!  I had another made special for a sensitive horse that I wanted to make sure had a properly fitting saddle, but now due to finances I have to sell that one..(sob...)

But I can't say enough. I'm sold.  I'm sure there are other great saddles out there and we certainly do hear about them. But boy, when you find one that really works like apparently many of us have, what a difference for our horses!

The folks at synergist are so knowledgeable, friendly, hard working and really seek to build and stand by their product.

When I sent mine in I did the eqimeasure and the fit is terrific.  The DePietras also flared out the front for more shoulder movement and man, what a difference. My mare moves like she is ridersless, really!

But what ever works for us and our equine partners is worth it bottom line, whatever the product.  Mine just happens to be a synergist as well.

Oh, I have the small pommel, I think they refer to it as a slick fork or "A" fork pommel, not sure..but I have the freedom that I like in an english saddle with this particular endurance saddle....the seat is very balanced as a dressage saddle would be and this also helps my horse and keeps me centered in my riding so I can help her even more by proper balanced riding.

Anyway, just my experience and its been a good one.  We've done 3 50's successfully now on my horse with this saddle and I'm thrilled and she's happy, sound and her back is in great shape!

Cheers and happy trails!

kathie