From: "Karla Watson" <karlawatson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC]   ridecamp

------=_NextPart_000_2CD6_01C56CD8.2969EA30

Please, if you haven't done so already, attend an endurance ride and you =
will see that the people are truly nice and not the way some people are =
on ridecamp. There are a few people on this list who love to stir the =
pot and trash each other but that generally does not happen at endurance =
rides. The people are so nice and friendly and generous. Last year my =
friend and I were at a ride (Oregon Dunes) and asked at the ride meeting =
if anyone had a horse that need someone to ride it the next day. My =
friend's horse was lame and she came to the ride horseless. We not only =
got a horse lended to us with the owner taking our word that she was a =
good rider, but got tack loaned and other equipment/apparel so she could =
ride the next day! This is typical of endurance folk. They will bend =
over backwards to welcome you, loan you tack if you need it and offer =
you a cold beer. There are some exceptions, like anywhere on this =
planet, but for the most part, endurance people are the kindest people =
alive. There are just some people on this list who need to learn to be =
nice and go riding instead of sitting there trashing new people. Go to =
an endurance ride and you will see. Good luck to you!
--------Karla Watson/Oregon

rackinfool
www.applegaitnendurancehorses.com