[RC] NOTICE: AERC National Championship - Steph Teeter

ATTENTION ALL RIDERS COMING TO THE AERC NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

Highway 212 is CLOSED between Broadus and 8 miles East of Ashland.  Riders will need to reroute who are coming from the EAST and SOUTH (If traveling north on 59 from Douglas and/or Gillette, Wyoming).

Riders traveling on Highway 212 into Broadus need to take Highway 59 north to Miles City (75 miles).  Then take Interstate 94 going West towards Forsyth to Exit #87- Highway 39 South to Colstrip and Lame Deer (53 miles).  Take Highway 39 south to Lame Deer (50 miles).  Turn East onto Highway 212 towards Ashland (21 miles).  Four miles outside of Ashland look for Highway 484 (right turn heading south).  The sign also says Otter Creek Road and Fort Howes.  Travel 22 miles on this paved road until the pavement ends.  Travel another half mile to basecamp.  Please wait at the mailbox for someone to park you.  We have received a great deal of rain and are being careful as we pull rigs into the basecamp.

If you are coming from I-94 and usually go south on 59 to Broadus, do not go to Broadus like you normally do, rather follow the above directions, staying on I-94 until the Highway 39 exit.

If you are coming from the south and generally come up 59 from Douglas to Gillette (or east coming to Gillette) we suggest that you continue on either I-25 (coming up from the south) or I-90 (coming from the east) to Sheridan, Wyoming.  From Sheridan continue north to Crow Agency, Montana to the Highway 212 exit (Little Big Horn Battlefield exit).  Stay on 212 heading east through Busby, Lame Deer, and Ashland.  Four miles outside of Ashland look for Highway 484 (right turn heading south).  The sign also says Otter Creek Road and Fort Howes.  Travel 22 miles on this paved road until the pavement ends.  Travel another half mile to basecamp.  Please wait at the mailbox for someone to park you.  We have received a great deal of rain and are being careful as we pull rigs into the basecamp.

If you have any questions, please call (406) 784-2469 anytime, day or night.  Leave a message with a call back number.

Bill and Jan Stevens