[RC] Ohio Celebration CTR July 9th and 10th - DAldr94141

Hi everyone. I am again advertising our annual Medina Ohio Horseman's Council CTR Celebration ride to be held on July 9th and 10th, 2005 in Peninsula, Ohio. We are close to Route 271, Akron, Hudson, Hinckley if that gives you some idea where we are.  This is an OAATS sanctioned ride.  We do have electric.
All of our profits go toward keeping our trails in the beautiful Cuyahoga Valley National Park.
We are the ones who made the Valley Girls Calendar so bring them along and get them signed or buy one there for $10.00 and get it signed. They are good thru Dec. 2005 and are a great collectors item!!
Please visit our website at www.medinacountyohc.com and click on Celebration Ride.
You can download our entry form or you can request one from me to be mailed to you.
In addition to our ride, we are also having a Pleasure Ride which means pleasure riding and not competing. This gives riders a chance to either camp in this park, just ride for the day and if you'd like, to learn about the competitive trail riding sport.
We are the only horse group who are allowed to camp in this park because we keep up the trails. So come and enjoy. There is a separate charge for the pleasure ride but well worth it. The trails take you thru the Hale Farm and Village property.
Go to the website and click on Pleasure Ride Held in Conjunction.
Thank you and if you have any question, please contact myself or any of the other e-mail addresses or phone no's listed on our site.

Deb Aldridge