[RC] tack-up problems - Sherman

Seems to me that this mare needs some body work done. My gelding acted in a similar manner after being saddled, although he would stand to be saddled, he'd act like he was afraid to move afterwardsm, and then he'd finally start dancing around with his back a bit hunched. He was afraid.....of the pain. After an adjustment, he was fine. The adjustment also started the change in his trailering behavior. Prior to the adjustment, he'd damce constantly and bite the trailer while inside. After the adjustment his behavior began to change to quiet loading & riding. BTW, the vet hadn't found any medical problem either. I had him adjusted anyway.

Kathy