[RC] Freeze brand TX - GoldenCMK

I have said here before that I do freeze branding. I put the actual registration number on their neck under their mane. I have photos of what of one of mine if you would like me to email one. The only brands I have are numbers but I can freeze brand anything if someone has a personal brand.

There has been a happy ending to one horse I freeze branded for a friend. She sold the horse who was resold and resold again and somewhere along the line ended up at a sale barn with no papers. Man bought him, having always wanting an Arab. When he found the brand he contacted AHA, found the original owner and now has papers on his new horse.

Maria