From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Mary Ann Spencer
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 12:36 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] horse ads responses....how does one know what is legit??

Anyone have any idea how to tell if a response from someone in a foreign country is legit?  Also, what would it cost to ship a horse overseas, say to Europe or UK?  I have NO experience with that.  Seems the ads here are really being hit by people from 'out of US' territory.  mas

Kansas State Motto: Ad Astra Per Aspera.. to the stars through difficult....

BayRab Acres
Paola KS
913-731-5947
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus