[RC] Parelli Tickets---Free - abigail Madden

Pat & Linda Parelli will be in Red Bluff, CA on June 4 & 5.  The seminar/clinic is from 930am--5pm both days.

Back in Dec.'04 I bought 4 tickets for $20.00 each ($80.00) they are now $65.00 each.  The tickets are for both days.  Seating is general admission.

I was just informed that my time off from work is cancelled (I just loooooove working in public service) and I cannot attend.  These tickets are FREE to the first one who asks.  Take all or part.  I only ask that if you take them and can't use them all, you GIVE them to someone else rather than try to make a buck.

You need to arrange to pick them up in/around Chico, CA.  Chico is about 2hrs north of Sacto. CA; 2.5 west of Reno, NV; 3 east of SF, CA; 1.5 south of Redding, CA.  Red Bluff, CA is 45 mins. north of Chico.

Reply off list, I'll check my e-mail/cell phone again in a few hours before I go to work (takin' a nap now).

Sorry for the OT post John/Steph, I just want someone to be able to use these tickets.

abigail
Chico, CA
530-570-3869