[RC] Brands! - heidi larson

Now that's a great idea.  Maybe I should have my frog put on my horse's rear end!!  We'd match!

heidi

Karla Watson <karlawatson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
And Amber went as far as to BRAND herself with the same brand as her horses!....well, its a tattoo not a brand on her but nonetheless ....there is no doubt who the owner is since her and her horses have matching brands/tattoos!! ;-)
----------Karla Watson
Get your horses freeze branded! I
cannot emphasize this enough. All of my horses now carry a brand on there
rump for all to see.  A very small price to pay to insure the safe keeping
of your equine partner.
amber
rackinfool
www.applegaitnendurancehorses.com