[RC] Mariposa Run for the Gold 25/50 California - Carol Suggs

Hey ya'll there is only a few more weeks left for you to register for this awesome ride.  Check out the event listing in Ridecamp and it will pop you right to our website where you can down load entry forms, rules and info.

I have received several inquires from folks if this is a true 50. And yes, the LD  and the 50 are true.  If you have never ridden up here you are missing out.  Gorgious trails thru the sierra national forest, scenic views of the valley and high sierras.  Lots of single track trails and logging roads.

Cool completion awards and lots of other awards as well. Riders packets will include sample products,
lots of information, coupons, lip balm, sunscreen and our 4 H kids have donated granola bars.

 Something new this year is a participation drawing for the LD riders.  If you complete your LD your name goes into a drawing and you could win gift certificates or products.  We are also having a silent auction to benefit our local 4H horse club.  Parelli Level 1 kit; portable horse panels; gift basket for horse and rider: horse care products; and lots more just at this silent auction.

Hope you can make it!

Carol-Mariposa