[RC] help! Lost item - Kathie Ford

Hey all hope your all well!  Just wanted to drop a note asking if anybody by chance found a purple breastcollar with a leather running martingale attached between the finish line and camp on day three of the Wild West ride...

When I came in with a new friend we had to dismount and take our saddles off to weigh in and I just put the saddle on lightly and the detached breastcollar just over my horses withers as we walked from the finish line, across hwy 20, and then down to camp the short route.  I think it may have fallen off when I crossed the hwy cause I had to sort of hurry across.  Was a bad place to have to cross.

Anyway, thought it was worth asking cause I can't buy a new one right now.

thanks in advance for anyone who may have found it.

kathie

ps. if you have please feel free to email me privately!  thanks!