Re: [RC] fleece stirrup leather covers - Chris Paus

I like the fleece tubes. They are a good thing! Another thing that is great if she's riding in shorts, is a fleece saddle cover. they sell them at Libertyville catalog. covers the whole saddle. not only makes it comfy, but keeps the saddle from getting scratched up if you ever want to sell it.

chris

Kris Hazelbaker <shajarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My daughter recently started using my English saddle, and the stirrup leathers are pinching her legs (she?s riding in shorts).  The shorts kind of preclude half-chaps (which I use), so I was looking at fleece stirrup leather covers.  My question for those of you who use them ? do they feel bulky under your leg?  I assume that after time, they pack down and aren?t so bulky, but in the interim?  Is there another alternative I should look into?

Kris in Idaho (who thought that daughters only ?borrowed? CLOTHES)

Kansas State Motto: Ad Astra Per Aspera.. to the stars through difficult....

BayRab Acres
Paola KS
913-731-5947
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus