[RC] Suicide Race - Bruce Weary DC

Thank you, Kathleen, for reminding us all that cooler heads usually prevail, no matter what the issue in life or the level of concern. I am reminded of a quote by Mark Twain: " I'm an old man, and I have had many troubles. Most of which never happened."
   This is not to imply that we shouldn't express concern over the Suicide Race. I still think it is a very bad idea. Maybe we can help them make it safer by encouraging them to think outside the box a little. For example, why not run it uphill instead? How about a turtle award? Change comes slowly sometimes. The things we humans do for entertainment.....
   Gotta go. Flintstones are on.      Bruce Weary