[RC] HELP! advice for foot protection - Letstalkhealth

Hi, I need some advice!  My horse is doing great, getting in shape and recoveries are good, he takes really good care of himself, but he gets sore feet every ride.  I think there may be a problem with overreaching, but not sure as when he has no protective boots on I don't hear the clicking together of his shoes.  I have been using Bosana boots the last 9 months and they seem to protect him pretty well, but, he definitely overreaching with them on.  He got sore last weekend at the Klickitat Trek ride in WA, while wearing the boots and actually seemed to do better after I took them off.  He had fallen down going around a slick corner and pulled a shoe loose, which we did fix in the middle of the ride, but he was already sore.  I don't put on regular pads under his shoes, as he's living in an irrigated pasture.  So to summarize

1. He gets dry heel bulbs (maybe due to moisture in pasture) that crack and if he hits rocks they get real sore.
2. He gets sore on rocky areas in the sole and frog
3. He may have an overreaching problem.

Does anyone have ideas as to what may be good to try for him?  Is there a shoe or pad that would give lots of protection of sole/frog area as well as the heels, that wouldn't get pulled off if he has too close contact and overreaches at times, that would hold up to endurance training and rides?