Re: [RC] Harry Whitney - Chris Paus

I can see Harry's philosophy through my farrier who has a pretty good way with horses himself. I truly do feel blessed to be able to tap that knowledge!

chris

Dyane Smith <sunibey@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Chris Paul wrote:  "I feel truly blessed because my farrier is a good friend of Harry Whitney's who works with Dr. Deb."

Harry is a wonderful trainer and clinician.  He doesn't try to sell you anything, in fact, he will help you to work with whatever you have available.  He really connects with the horses, but he can also help you to make those connections.  In a 3 day clinic, I worked Fox myself (under Harry's guidance) the last 2 days and came away from the clinic feeling like I knew some of what I was doing.)  My horse loved him and the clinic made the horse suddenly hopeful that he and I could come to some understanding.

I would really recommend Harry Whitney to anyone who has a chance to attend one of his clinics.

Dyane and Fox (finally someone who understands me!)

Kansas State Motto: Ad Astra Per Aspera.. to the stars through difficult....

BayRab Acres
Paola KS
913-731-5947
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus