[RC] aarrgghh! GAHR! - apleg8'n

Drat it all! to reach Curt or LARRY! sorry Larry, I put Lewis for you, and Larry knows how much I love him dang it.

Since RC blocked the last part of Curt's addy it is....ssssshhhhhh, don't tell now.... look at the first post from me and take that part and then the last "@" part is yahoo dot com...get it? carguyictatyahoodotcom

ekspay inbay odecay otay pankie?

OR....ask Tom Sites! he talks to Larry every week, he can direct you! Right Tom?? Thanks pal!

amber...laying low here