[RC] Stall floors - abigail Madden

Some time ago, during the peak of winter I think, there was discussion about some sort of synthetic fabric used as the flooring in stalls and paddocks.  Somebody on this list has used it and had great success.  No mud.   Anybody remember who that was and how I can contact her for more info.?  I think she was in the Auburn, CA area, but I'm not sure.  Or if you remember the product name that would be great.  I'm not sure if it was "stall skins" or something else.

Please reply privately so as not to clutter the list.

Thanks,

abigail
Chico, CA