[RC] Roundup Rendezvous - dorothys

I want to add Jessica Cameron's praise for the Roundup ride. This was the first time in two years the ride has been held and those of us who used to do this ride are very happy to see the return. It was a perfect weekend. The weather was fantastic, trails in excellent condition after much needed moisture and the area is very green after years of dry weather. Allen and Susie Churchill have always done a great job and this year it was even better. With the help of Cindy and Paul Wagner, there were wonderful awards and many other prizes given away as drawings. As a rider and never a ride manager, I do know how much work is involved in putting on a quality ride such as this one. Ray Randall was our head vet with the help of Bill Brown and Loren Appell. I really appreciate such excellent vets who take their time to help make the ride successful. Thank you, Ray, Bill and Loren. We can't have these kinds of rides without you; ride managers, veterinarians and volunteers. Dorothy Sue Phillips Powell, Wyoming