[RC] Prineville Wreck..Again - apleg8'n

Sigh, I am getting dozens of requests for my "Saga" on the Prineville Wreck. I sent a copy to Steph and John and Dear John found it worthy to send to the group.

So in awhile hopefully it will be posted. It ain't gonna be what y'all think. After all the commotion on here as usual, this one is going to hopefully "END" it all with a dose of much needed humor. At least that is how I took it and believe me I am still plenty sore from it all, but as Candy said life goes on and it is what we make of it. I got my first ever pull because of this fiasco but I tried to make the best of it.

I even appealed to the BOD to see if somehow I could still get a completion if for nothing else the freak show I entertained (or horrified) the rest of the riders with. Anyone want to vote for me after reading the story be my guest!

It is in the hands of John now to post to the list.
amber