Re: [RC] so what, after all those years and all those finish lines, made th... - Jody Rogers-Buttram

All,

  You want to talk about buying Lain....well, my mother could have bought him for $800.  But she was afraid he couldn't compete with the Arabs.  :)   Then, I rode head to head with Lain and Jerrilynn for several years, then backed off that winning pace.  As far as what the secret behind him and Joe Long's horse?????  GOOD SHOEING..... I was shoeing them and my own horse who had over 5000 miles. ;)
Ok, I didn't shoe them all those miles though.

Jody :)