[RC] grain storage containers - Mollie Krumlaw-Smith

Gamma Seal makes a really cool series of grain/feed storage containers.  The largest will hold a 50 pound bag of feed very easily and the lid is a Gamma Seal which is air tight.  Gamma Seal is the same company that makes all of the "screw lid" buckets used by many endurance riders. I have a couple of them in our horse trailer, one for grain and the other for beet pulp.  They're great.

They can be purchased at "Petsmarts."  I believe they are called "Vittles Vault" but have found them by doing a Google search for Gamma Seal and/or Vittles Vault.

MKS

--
dangerous content by IntelliBlock MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.