Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2005 8:23 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Heart rates

Re: "it's not over after the completion VC:"  Been there, experienced that too.  (Kashmir a couple of times coliced about 3-4 hours after getting a (darn fine) completion.)  I've also always looked at the trailer exit at home as a big clue to how my mount's feeling.

 Reading your occasional email to RC, Ms. Suhr, reminds me why I loved your book so much.  You are a wonderful writer, and you have such a wealth of experience to share--thank you for sharing some of it with us!