[RC] [RC] Riders with the most completed 100 mile rides since 1996 - sherman

Erica DeVoti ponyxprss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

 I  personally would be most interested in the trivia of "What horse=
 and rider have  completed the most 100 mile rides over their=
 career together?"

Have you read the interviews with the "Decade Teams"? Not only great trivia, but some incredible stories and advice. I think I read all the interviews about 4 or 5 times before I did my first 50. Now I'm going to reread them all a few more times before I attempt my first 100 in July.

Kathy
Grass Valley