Re: [RC] rain in LA area - Barbara McCrary

I think we've lost some EZ Boots the same way you lost your clog.  And BTW, I really like my Muck Boots.....warm, comfortable enough to walk considerable distances in (great arch supports).  Only down side, the seams on the rubber foot part tend to crack by the end of a year.  At $65 or thereabouts, that's pretty pricey for only one year of life.  I called the company, but they just shrugged me off.  I've had two pairs crack and so has my husband.  They'll still work in mud, but don't try crossing a creek with them that way.

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2005 5:21 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] rain in LA area

In a message dated 1/9/2005 2:44:55 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, eylerca@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Ooh.  Hate having paddock boots sucked off in deep mud.  What were you thinking of, Sylvia, wearing clogs in mud???
LOL!  Cindy you are not the first one to ask me that <g>  Wellllll, my rubber mucking boots were by the front door, left there when I was bringing firewood around and the clogs were by the back door which is closest to go feed horses....soooo....I figured "Heck, I can just tip-toe in the mud and I'll be ok".  I sunk up to almost my knee in what was probably a squirrel hole turned mud bog.  Blech!!!  That's one clog that will never be found.  I can just picture the squirrel family "Hey! Anybody know what the heck this is!??"  :))

Sylvia