Re: [RC] rain in LA area - Dbeverly4

In a message dated 1/9/2005 12:02:52 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, anyone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
testing the odds by running with the wb and muck boots anyway.  So what
if one sucks off?  Nobody here to watch and giggle, the advantage of
living down a mucky dirt road, no unannounced visitors

I lost an Ariat clog this morning in the muck!  Its still in there somewhere....couldn't find the dang thing in the deep mud.  I must have looked hysterical especially since I decided to keep feeding with just one clog on that kept trying to get sucked off too (why did I care if I saved that one??).   Luckily my neighbors had the good sense to be inside and not out laughing at me. <g>

Sylvia