From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dawn Simas
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2005 4:23 PM
To: ridecamp
Subject: [RC] camper or LQ?

Hi all,

After tent camping for 20 years, I'm considering upgrading for this year's season.  :)

I'm considering the pros and cons in between:
2h, gooseneck, LQ (under 6' short wall), small and maneuverable (15-20' box)
-or-
keeping my little 2h straightload and getting a pop-up camper for my truck.

The camper idea is more flexible.  But how much of a hassle are they?  I appreciate input from you that have done these things, may help me with my decision.  :)

Thanks,
Dawn